Health and Safety at OCMD
We have put in place several new protocols, including:
· The use of face coverings and hand sanitizer upon entrance and exit
· Frequent disinfecting of surfaces before and after lessons
· One-way entrance and exit
· Physical distancing implemented in commons areas, classrooms, and practice rooms
Prior to opening, the building will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. We will repeat the process on a regular basis. In addition, OCMD has installed an air filtration system throughout the building ensuring our air will now be continuously cleaned to remove contamination, pollutants, and pathogens (like viruses and bacteria).
Prior to entry to the school, please be prepared to answer the following questions. Anyone who reports 2 or more of the symptoms listed below will not be allowed entrance.
In the last 14 days, have you, or any person with whom you have been in close contact within that same period, shown or complained of any of the following symptoms:
· Fever (body temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or greater)
· Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
· Muscle pain
· Sore throat
· New loss of taste or smell
In the last 14 days, have you traveled internationally or been in close contact with another person who has traveled internationally within that same period?